Stuff I find while rooting about.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Flock

Been waiting for Flock and now theres a Developers Preview out. I wonder how this will workout. One has to give it your del.iso.us password, your blog password and possibly your flickr password. Soon someone will have privacy concerns. Blogging right now through Flock. There is a little button "TOPBAR" in the right corner of the blog tool. It rather nicely hung flock, so I will not mess with it till I have some free time.

Tushar no word from you yet? Dharmesh this is fun, but I know you will crib that your not installing another browser.

Somehow I am not happy yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger dharmbhai said...

me sticking to firefox at the moment....tell me why i should switch & i will switch....at the moment i am addicted to FF

2:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home