Stuff I find while rooting about.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Looking for a vacuum cleaner

I need to get a new vacuum cleaner.
On the Eureka Forbes site I found a vacuum cleaner - Tornado Ezee. Check out what they have to say about it.
Svelte and stylish Tornado Ezee. It probably reflects your own personality.

Vacuum cleaner that reflects your personality?
And to see something real ugly check out their 'Euroclean Life' model. Ugh.
Flash used heavily. Even spills over the products and expects u to minimize it or wait till they finish. Doesnt like Firefox.
Their 'Tornado Compacta' is really good looking but overpriced.
Its not all bad, these guys have a truly good service network.

The LG website was very sensible. Even allowing comparisons between products. And the prices are so right. Other than vacuums the rest of their products have a huge variety of models. I counted 9 models of front load washing machine!
Mailed them... got an automated reply instantly. Very good format. Repeated what I had asked for and gave some background of the company too. Only bad bit was it came from lgezbuysales@oriondialog.com. That Oriondialog bit should not have happened.

Modi Hoover seemed like a good idea. I have used Hoover products and they have a very long life. But the Modi Hoover website itself sucks. They have no dealer list. Iit all looks so much like a 1st attempt at a website. I mailed them lets see how long it takes to get a reply... if at all.
Oh wait its already there....
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at s1.plesk10.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

:
Recipient's mailbox is full, message returned to sender. (#5.2.2)

Awesome!

Siemens Inda is is very sad. Took me a search to figure out I need to visit another site for home appliances, and from their in turn go to the south Asia Siemens site. No pricing. Product visually almost identical to LG even in color! They have a showroom nearby and an agent too. Has a phone number & mail... Not going to try mail again. Phone em tomorow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A vacuum cleaner is completely pointless, particularly in small spaces. Even in my house, we very rarely use it because it's such a pain to lug around. And most of the time, the other attachments are stored away and never used. I intend to get a philips/b&d hand-held vacuum.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Flypig said...

I find the hand held one to be a pain had both. It actually causes back pain in medium sized models. I even use the vacuum to do the floor. Makes it so nice and dust free. I have one rigth now but its going to Anita's mum. Its pretty ancient and a new ones really cheap at ~3k.

1:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home