Stuff I find while rooting about.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Back

At last yesterday I have shifted to a new ISP and on my new PC. Hope I will be blogging regularly again.
Right now going through the pain of reinstalling all my tools, restoring bookmarks. I am very impressed with MTNL as an ISP. Tried out their helpdesk this morning, they called back in less than 5 minutes. The guy who called back actually seemed to have knowledge of computers, not just a call centrer idiot. They solved my DNS issue instantly. Unlike Reliance Communications (my previous ISP) where I had to hold the line for 20 minutes then talk to a total idiot.

1 Comments:

Blogger dharmbhai said...

hey pig, u've got visitors!!!!

besides , glad to see u back.

hope ur experience wiht MTNL continues to be better.

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home