Stuff I find while rooting about.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Will this get implemented

Microsoft has a patent 6,754,472 that defines the use of the human body as a power and data bus. The last line of the patent reads "need not be limited to being a body of a human being", so I guess that covers the MS Mutt plugin.
Well if this ever comes to market it will have some security and stability issues. Imagine you are typing away on your MS Skin patch and suddenly you feel like scratching and it erases it all? Or is that pretty girl sitting in the reception just tapping her fingers to the music or is she scanning the network.
I shall not take a risk. I think I need to strip search some colleagues... for security reasons of cource. Suspected use of unauthorised concealed MS Skin devices. Its just my job. Nothing personal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very interesting.even i wud like to know wot they do wit it. whatever they do i hope they outsource it.

8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home